Trend Micro has partnered with Nutanix to provide a complete stack, which includes infrastructure and security integrated and tested together to help customers meet their security and governance guidelines.
Customers using the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform to achieve a more agile, reliable, cost-effective IT environment need proven security that will protect all applications seamlessly.
Complementing and building upon Nutanix’s native security posture, Trend Micro Deep Security provides a comprehensive platform for virtualized environments and is designed to simplify security operations while accelerating the ROI of virtualization and cloud projects.
Trend Micro Cloud One – Workload Security provides advanced server security for physical, virtual, and cloud servers. It protects enterprise applications and data from breaches and business disruptions without requiring emergency patching.
- Workload Security console
- Security agent deployed directly on a VM (with NGT) running on Nutanix AHV
- The agent contains a Relay module.
- Windows System Tray notifications
- Trend Micro Server Protect for Storage 6.0 Patch 2 is validated on Nutanix AHV with Nutanix Files 3.6.x (AOS 5.11)
- Trend Micro Server Protect for Storage 6.0 Patch 2 is validated on Nutanix AHV with Nutanix Files 3.7.x (AOS 5.11)
- Trend Micro Server Protect for Storage 6.0 is integrated with Nutanix Files (AOS 5.15)
- Trend Micro Cloud One Workload Security (Agent 184.108.40.20664) is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.20.x)
Presales Consultant with more than 10 years of experience, supports our partners by understanding customer needs, presenting and demonstrating our vendors’ products and helping in deal closing.